An Angel's Touch, LLC*
d/b/a WCF Commercial Green Cleaning Co.**
Residential and Commercial
Post-Construction and Remodel Cleans
One-Phase (Final Clean Only)
Two-Phase (Rough/Prep Clean and Final Clean)
Three-Phase (Rough, Prep and Final Clean)
Rough/Prep Clean - The Rough/Prep Clean is done before the Framing, Plumbing and Electrical Inspections in a Three-Phase Construction Clean and after the Framing, Plumbing and Electrical Inspections in a Two Phase Construction Clean.
in Two Phasewhether the Rough Clean is done before or after the framing, plumbing and electrical have been inspected and completed. This Phase can also be done before or after the sheet rock has been installed, which is considered to be the "dried-in" stage.
Phase One of a Three-Phase Construction Clean will consist of the removal of large debris and trash, removal of stickers from appliances, fixtures, cabinets and windows. The entire property will also be swept out completely, to help prepare for the incoming subs for painting, flooring, fixtures and cabinetry, helping to minimize construction dust for prepping the interior for carpet and window cleaning.
Final Construction - One Construction Clean Only
Rough Clean - First Phase of Two-Phase Construction Clean
Prep Clean - Second Clean of Three-Phase Construction Clean
This Phase is the "Final Clean" for a One-Time Cleaning Request, the First Detailed Cleaning of a Two-Phase Construction Clean and the Second Detailed Cleaning of a Three-Phase Construction Clean Service Request. This Phase is done after the painting, flooring, fixtures and cabinetry contractors have completed their jobs, but before the General Contractor’s inspections leading to the Punch List for all Subcontractors. This "Final", "Rough" or "Prep" Phase include all of the following Construction Clean-Up Services:
- Removal of all protective tape and stickers on the appliances, fixtures, cabinets and windows;
- Removal of any trash, dirt and debris from inside of property
- Remove large debris from floor heating vents, vacuum and wipe out inside;
- Vacuum, clean and polish and wipe inside of all cabinets, cupboards and drawers in kitchen and bathrooms;
- Wipe all counter tops and back splash in kitchen and bathrooms;
- Clean, shine and disinfect all appliances, plumbing fixtures and trim;
- Clean, dry and shine kitchen and bathroom sinks and faucets;
- Wipe down all tub and shower tile, scrub tub and shower bottoms, and clean toilets inside and out;
- Polish stained wood work and stainless steel throughout the property;
- Wipe all banisters and stair railings, built-in shelving, baseboards, door frames and doors (both sides);
- Wipe inside and outside of all light fixtures and switch plate covers;
- Vacuum out, clean and polish window frames and tracks;
- Wash interior and exterior of all windows;
- Vacuum carpeted areas, hand-wipe all tile floors (carefully removing any paint, drywall, grout, etc.), and mop hardwood floors with water or as instructed by the General Contractor;
- Wipe off water heater and furnace;
- Neatly place any construction materials under stairwell and sweep basement floor;
- Wipe front door inside, outside and metal step plate. Sweep off front door mat and porch and all patios;
- Sweep garage if Final Clean Only or Part of Re-Clean/Punch Clean below.
Re-Clean - Second Phase of Two-Phase Construction Clean
Punch Clean - Third Clean of Three-Phase Construction Clean
This Phase is the Final Clean of a Two-Phase and a Three-Phase Construction Clean. It is considered the "Touch-Up" or "Re-Clean" Phase and is the Last Clean of Two-Phase and Three-Phase Construction Clean Requests. This Phase is generally requested after the General Contractor's inspections have taken place and no other subs will be entering into the unit. In this phase, all touch ups will be addressed and everything will be cleaned to "move-in" condition. This Cleaning Phase consists of checking all items on from the "Rough" or "Prep" Phases listed above and touch-up cleaning, as needed. In addition to wiping all baseboards, vacuum edging along all baseboards and all carpeted areas, we will check and touch-up all bathroom mirrors, glass and fixtures, if needed. This Phase will finish with the garage being swept, carpets vacuumed, floors mopped and any dusting still remaining.
*Important note: At this point in the Construction Process for Two-Phase and Three-Phase Construction Clean Requests, various contractors may be still returning to the unit to address concerns. The Re-Clean/Punch Clean of Two-Phase and Three-Phase Requests and should be scheduled after their concerns have been addressed.
*100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
If You are Not Completely Satisfied with Any of Our Property Clean-Up Services Performed for You, Just Let Us Know Within 24 Hours Which Services You Were Not Performed to Your Satisfaction, and We Will Happily Return to the Property to Correct Those Service Area(s). If You're Still Not Satisfied with Our Property Clean-Up Services After Our Return to the Property, You Will Not Be Charged for Those Services.
**Green Cleaning Specialists
An Angel's Touch uses Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic, Biodegradable "Certified" Green Cleaning Products and/or Green Cleaning Recipes, upon Request and Whenever Possible, to Promote Wellness & Reduce Sickness in the Home and the Work Place, for You and Your Family and Pets, Your Co-Workers and Tenants, Your Employees and Our Cleaning Staff, and Our Earth and the Environment.